Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Weekend Getaways Are My Fave

This past weekend my hubby(Jon) and I had a little getaway, to Prescott AZ, which is about an hour and a half North of Phoenix. Prescott’s town tagline is Everybody’s Hometown….and let me tell you that is exactly how it felt. 


We stayed right downtown at the historic Hotel St. Michael (which I highly recommend if you are ever in the area) right across from the Courthouse Plaza, which was surrounded by a beautiful park with tree leaves transforming in all those fall colors I had been craving.

 


This town was so FRICKEN CUTE...I probably said that a trillion times!  There was a Fall Pumpkin Patch festival in the Courthouse Plaza the Saturday we were there. The park was full of lil families with parents and kiddos dressed in costume. 






Jon and I bought a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch and found a bench across from the historic post office and just enjoyed our surroundings and cool crisp air. 


Jon and I both fell in love with Prescott and it really was such a special weekend. We will definitely be making the trip again sooner than later! 

 


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well! 

xoxo, Jess






1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures Jess!!! You and Jon are such lovebirds :) Prescott is such a cute town, great post!

    ReplyDelete