Saturday, January 17, 2015

Nursery Inspiration

I think one of the things I am most excited about, other than meeting our little babe, is decorating the nursery! Currently we are renting a 2 bedroom home, our second bedroom is currently used as a guest/office/craft room. It has a futon, desk, lounge chair and storage cubby in it that will all have to go to make room for the babe. Since we are renting and most likely be buying a home shortly after the babe comes we will not be painting or doing anything major to the nursery, I will save going all out till we get into a long time home. 

It is a family tradition on my side to not find out the sex of the baby. Since we are sticking with tradition I am going to try to keep the nursery gender neutral, but will have to sneak in a little sparkle somewhere. Below is my inspiration for what I plan on the nursery colors and decor style being. 



1. I am going to make a paper tissue tassel mobile for over the crib
2. Love this dresser, will be on the look out for something similar at GW to redo
3. Gotta have a lil sparkle pillow
4. Love, love this Aztec Baby Bedding
5. The style of crib is my fav
6. Love the colors in this wall print
7. This lil tray would be perfect to keep baby stuff on
8. Ahhh I love this chandelier, may have to wait till new home for this one!
9. These wall decals are perfect solution to not painting
10. We are still deciding between a glider or rocker, but this rocker may be the winner 

Even though we will probably not really begin putting the nursery together for a couple months, since we still have to clear it all out, it is fun to have an idea of what it will look like and start some DIY projects! 

Look forward to sharing the process with you all! 
xo, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment