Sunday, January 11, 2015

Back In Action

Happy New Year! 

Ekkk, I can't believe I haven't done a post since Dec 1. Life has just gotten in the way, literally a little tiny life that is growing in my belly! That's right Jon and I are expecting!!!! And we couldn't be more excited or thrilled for this BABY, due July 15! 


The first trimester though has kicked my butt, pretty much being nauseous all day, everyday topped with total exhaustion so basically I have had an on-going hangover for the past month or so! Thankfully, I am already feeling much better and more alive as I ease into my second tri. 

I am just so excited to begin this journey of becoming a mom and share all these new experiences along the way with you all. Get ready for lots of fun posts on nursery DIY's and getting ready for this baby! Can't wait! 

xo, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment